Thursday, October 23, 2008

Now I Can Die

Andy Warhol said, "In the future everyone will have 15 minutes of fame."

I think this may be more like 15 seconds, but who's counting? Knowing of my avid interest in the subject, Ian sent me a link about a CNN story on tiny homes. Included in the interview was our old friend Jay Shafer, head of Tumbleweed Homes and a couple who had been forced by economics to give up their big, expensive and anxiety-ridden mortgage to move into a tiny house on wheels.

The CNN story included a request for experiences from those who "live small". Does that fit us or what? So I wrote a short piece about our experience living the small and simple lifestyle and posted it. Surprisingly a very nice young woman named Lila called from CNN today, and the "Beach House" is slated to be included in a story on tiny homes in November. Here's the article I wrote. Nothing my faithful readers haven't seen before, but not on CNN. LOL

1 comment:

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Famous at last.
I am going to take the free ferry ride on the lake past the road closure, sounds like a great deal to me. the ferry starts tommorow, Nov 1st and will run until the highway reopens, the ferry is from the yacht club up the road from you.
Let me know your site number for me to visit you guys